Wednesday 28 December 2011

New Year New Blog

New Years resolution number one is to set up and maintain a blog. I realise that blogs are like, so last decade but surely there is always space for ramblings about East London's favourite football team? There are already some good ones out there but it isn't as if Orient are overwhelmed with things being written about us, so hopefully there is room for something new. And at least I went to the trouble of coming up with a new pun for the title and didn't call it the Orient Express or the Os Zone.

So please give it a go and bear with me as I find my way through. Hopefully it'll be of some interest to Os fans. The aim will be to put something up midweek and then again on Sunday - hopefully that won't be the first of many broken New Year's resolutions.

No comments:

Post a Comment